A. Harold and Associates Warehouse Manager in Beaufort, South Carolina
A. Harold and Associates, LLC (AHA) is looking for a qualified* Warehouse Manager* for the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Metrology Calibration (METCAL) Program. The Warehouse Manager supports the Program by maintaining and developing processes which encompass the receipt, accounting and distribution of NAVAIR METCAL Standards. This is accomplished by identifying CALSTDs Packaging, Shipping, Handling and Transportation (PHS&T) requirements, inventory requirements, and supporting the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) requirements. The position is located at the Calibration Standards Ready Issue Activity (CSRIA) Warehouse in Beaufort, SC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides management, oversight, and continuous evaluation and/or improvement of the following NAVAIR METCAL Program CALSTD inventory elements:
- Develop reliable, sustainable, inventory management processes; provide supportive data for inventory analysis; determine and generate CALSTD’s PHS&T requirements, and manage warehouse inventories.
- Continuously monitor CALSTD inventory processes for trends.
- Make recommendations to CSRIA Manager for relocation of CALSTDs within the CSRIA when appropriate, placing emphasis on process time reductions and total cost of ownership (TOC) reductions.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for process departure and make recommendations for Continuous Process Improvements.
- Perform CALSTDs inventory audits using the CALSTD Asset Management System (CSAMS) and provide findings to CSRIA Manager.
- Facilitate development, planning and execution of Program Office Initiatives, Review attainment of warehouse process objectives to identify and correct deficiencies in established CALSTD inventory documents. Initiate action to effectively incorporate approved changes relating to CSRIA Inventory Management.
- Provide recommendations in support of NAVAIR METCAL Vision and Mission statements as it relates to aspects of the CSRIA warehouse inventory.
- Assess CSRIA inventory process and policy, identify potential deficiencies and recommend preventive or corrective actions within established inventory policy.
- Recommend resolution for METCAL/logistics issues associated with CALSTD inventories as reported by CSAMS.
- Knowledge of NAVAIR Logistics requirements and processes related to Department of Defense (DOD)/Navy systems and equipment and the documentation, analyses, and reviews associated with those systems.
- Knowledge of Continuous Process Improvement and process controls as they pertain to logistics and responsibilities associated with implementing and maintaining inventory management. Evidenced by developing and managing long-range plans for establishing and maintaining CSRIA inventories: knowledge of assessing, developing, documenting and monitoring PHS&T and inventory activities.
- Knowledge of Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) reutilization disposition program Electronic Turn In Document process to facilitate processing CALSTDs which have reached the end of their program life cycle.
- Knowledge and skill necessary to develop and manage METCAL Program requirements pertaining to inventory management. Apply newly developed theories and policy endorsed by higher levels to developing new approaches, policies and procedures.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in supervision, safety management, developing standards, managing processes, inventory control, reporting, analyzing information and equipment maintenance
- Military Aviation Supply experience and NAVAIR Metrology Calibration knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for interaction with all levels of personnel
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
A Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
EOE, including disability/veterans
If you are a Qualified Individual with a Disability, or a Disabled Veteran, and require assistance in making your application, please contact HR at 904-265-1940 ext. 411.