McCarthy Tire Service Truck Service: Emergency Road Side Repair in Charleston, South Carolina
Truck Service: Emergency Road Side RepairCharleston, South Carolina · Transportation/LogisticsApply Now
Do you want to work at a company where you can grow and feel valued?
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce.
Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a Commercial Tire Technician/ Emergency Road Side Service Repair
Prior commercial tire service experience
Capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems
Capacity to demonstrate technical knowledge of commercial vehicles, materials, methods, and tools to perform, prioritize and complete work
Prior knowledge of tire related equipment and tools a plus
Must have acceptable MVR, Drug Test, pass DOT physical
Must have a high school diploma or GED
Performs commercial tire service.
Shall be consistently capable of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems.
Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Knowledge in the safe operation of all garage tools, diagnostic equipment, lifts, hoists and jacking equipment.
Respond quickly to dispatches and provide fast, friendly and professional service.
Minimum 18 years of age.
We invest in our associates for the long term. We offer:
• Team work environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Excellent compensation
• Paid holidays, vacation time, and personal holidays
• Medical coverage, dental, and prescription
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts
• Wellness program with incentives
• Voluntary Aflac program
• Confidential employee assistance program
• 401 K with company match
• Company-paid short-term disability coverage and vision
• Company-paid life insurance for every employee, with additional voluntary life insurance available for our employee, spouse, and children
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.