Continental Intern - Supply Chain Analyst Internship, Year - Round in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Intern - Supply Chain Analyst Internship, Year - Round
Fort Mill, SC
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Fort Mill, SC location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Supply Chain Analyst Intern to join our Supply Chain Operations group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable and is in school for the next 12 months.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Position can sit remote*
As the Supply Chain Intern, you will be gain experience in:
• Inventory & Sales analysis for North America
• Optimization and redesign of inventory, sales, and forecast reports
• Daily KPI’s monitoring for USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Ecuador
• Weekly BKO (Back Orders) measurement. Regions: NAFTA, Central and South America
• Weekly shipment tracking for production plants in the Americas and Europe
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Competitive pay
• Hands on experience with the team
• Project experience
• Company lunch and learns
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program
• Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours
• Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
• Experience with PowerBI, data analytic tools, etc.
• Enrolled in school for at least another 12 months and can dedicate 12 months toward this internship
• Strong experience in Excel
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain (Forecasting and Inventory Management) or similar
• Able to work 24+ hours per week during normal business hours
• Well organized and ability to work autonomously
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.