Honeywell Sr Project Management Specialist Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) in Fort Mill, South Carolina
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Oversee and direct operations and be part of overseeing and directing operations for world-class integrated supply chain projects in Productivity Solutions Services division (PSS). You will assess project issues and develop enhanced resolutions to meet or exceed productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with key stakeholders.
· Champion end-to-end new product introduction process throughout productivity products’ global service organization
· Assure product releases and/or component design changes adhere to schedule while maintaining alignment between end customer requirements, quality imperatives, and cost reduction initiatives
· Challenge hardware and/or software design change proposals that conflict with existing customer/operational requirements, assuring long-term continuity regarding legacy technology platforms
· Partner cross-functionally to develop and lead robust New Product Introduction (NPI) process management/validation systems with great emphasis on comprehensive change management, forward/reverse compatibility validation, operational readiness, initial supply readiness, and long-term sustainability
· Partner with ISC leadership team to integrate NPI process into SIOP platform to deliver process harmony and maturity
· Facilitate global buyback program to deliver component solutions and customer stability where product lifecycles have exceeded traditional supply base support.
· Responsibility to oversee and execute on multiple concurrent projects focused on localization, cost downs, and service operations transitions.
· 50% - Drive Operational Readiness for New Products
· 30% - Validate & Refine Component Design Revisions
· 10% - Facilitate Aftermarket Component Sourcing Initiatives
· 5% - Validate Technology/System Readiness for New Products
· 5% - Lead NPI & Product Lifecycle Leadership Reviews
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ Years in Product Development, Design, or New Product Introduction
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
· Advanced Degree in Engineering
· Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Expert Certification
· Progressive and diverse leadership experience in a manufacturing or repair environment
· 5+ Years of delivering results in high visibility project management position
· SAP/ERP Super User(s)
· Fluency in Mandarin
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.