PCI Group, Inc. WAREHOUSE SUPPORT in Fort Mill, South Carolina
A SHIFT MONDAY-FRIDAY (7AM-7PM)
Summary: Enters all SAP Transactions, maintains organization, receiving and inventory control of materials.
Classification: Overtime Eligible
1) Perform SAP transactions to control inventory, perform cycle counts
2) Receive inventory into the warehouse. Keep an account of all items that come in and who they are being distributed to.
3) Stock all WIP areas with needed supplies.
4) Supply production floors with all needed materials.
5) Manage trash bins by removing and emptying when a capacity.
6) Load and unload trucks.
7) Drive company Van
8) Assist in keeping all areas clean.
9) Any other task assigned by Sr. Management.
10) Will comply with all current and future security and compliance requirements.
• Must possess the ability to read and write English. Must be at least 21 years old. Posses a valid Driver’s License and 3 years of driving experience and be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical. Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook
• 1 year+ experience using SAP
Knowledge and Skills: One year of experience at a junior level in a warehouse environment with operation of a forklift; or, a combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to the employment standard listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
Physical Requirements: Positions in this class require frequent lifting/carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds, and less frequently up to 50 pounds, and occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance. Examples include the ability to move paper rolls and carry an extension ladder. Incumbents in positions in this class are also required to bend, kneel, crouch, reach, climb, walk and run.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.