Lockheed Martin Aircraft Maintenance/Modification Planner in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: Converts/uses contractual documents, engineering drawings, technical manuals, Time compliance Technical Order, or other technical data to provide direction in work documents to accomplish aircraft production/maintenance/modification/unscheduled maintenance. Uses standardized processes to resolve errors with engineering and other technical data. Conducts concurrent review boards with Production, Quality, and Engineering to ensure work documents are technically accurate and clearly written for technician/mechanic execution. Analyzes aircraft discrepancies and develops repair dispositions using technical data. Determines materials and labor hours to perform repairs. Conducts hangar floor checks for work document improvement opportunities. Initiates/ processes Planning Change Requests. Performs roles & responsibilities as liaison planner as required for incorporation of work document updates.
*Must be a US Citizen.
- 5-8 years aircraft maintenance and/or modification experience
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering documents and drawings
- Ability to plan sequence of work
- Proficient using MS Word and Excel
- Able to understand contractual requirements in order to differentiate between basic and Over & Above work
- F-16, C-130, or P-3 experience
- Hands-on structural and maintenance experience evaluating aircraft discrepancies, troubleshooting, and determining repair dispositions using technical data
- Previous experience writing aircraft work documents
- 4-years Systems Applications and Products (SAP) experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience using military technical manuals
- Ability to foster harmonious and professional relationships with customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.