Lockheed Martin C-130J Site Lead (Level 3) - Saudi Arabia (OCONUS) in Greenville, South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team to perform as a Site Lead for our KC-130J operations at Prince Sultan Air Base (PSAB), Saudi Arabia. Note: This is an unaccompanied assignment. The selected candidate will not have to relocate to Greenville, SC but will deploy directly to PSAB in Saudi Arabia. Manages general services, repairs, and overhauls of KC-130J aircraft and aircraft engines for the Royal Saudi Air Force to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Directs periodic inspections and general overhaul and repairs or modifications requiring replacement and assembly of parts. Consults manufacturers manuals for specifications and determines feasibility of repair or replacement.
Candidate must hold at a minimum an interim DoD Secret Security clearance. Must be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Candidate must hold at a minimum an interim DoD Secret Security clearance
• Experience with United States Air Force (USAF) products and processes to include C-130J systems and maintenance, technical orders and technical drawings, at the organizational level within the last 5 years
• Experience with fleet management activities and metrics from planned maintenance events to flying schedule execution
• Demonstrated experience in managing organizational level aircraft maintenance operations and support
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Words, PowerPoint and Excel)
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Senior USAF Maintenance leadership experience
• KC-130J aircraft knowledge
• Experience with foreign military operations
• Middle Eastern Foreign Military Sales/Direct Commercial Sales program and customer experience
• Aircraft modification planning experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Deployment experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.