SMG Parking Attendant in Greenville, South Carolina
The parking attendant is the first representative patrons will encounter, therefore providing good customer service with a smile is essential. The parking attendant's main responsibility is selling tickets during publicly ticketed events. The parking attendants are also responsible for directing traffic at peak times, and reporting any incidents or potential problems to the Parking Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling parking tickets in the parking lots.
- Directing traffic in the parking areas surrounding the facility.
- Placing and removing necessary parking signage as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to count cash and tickets. QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Parking lot management experience helpful, not required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work for extended periods outdoors. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Outdoors in all weather.
HOURS OF WORK
- Maximum of 30 hours per week.
- Irregular hours including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays as determined by event schedule.
- Extended hours may be required, as determined by event schedule.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
If you meet the minimum qualifications listed above and are interested in this position, please apply in one of the following ways:
SMG -- TD Convention Center
One Exposition Drive
Greenville, South Carolina 29607
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 864-255-5864
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled