Elite Home Care Transportation Specialist in Greer, South Carolina
$200 Sign On Bonus
$12.00 per hour
The Transportation Specialist shall transport the Members/Riders to and from Elite’s Day Centers or riders to medical appointments in a safe and lawful manner on a daily basis. It is the responsibility of the Transportation Specialist to perform a daily check for signs of wear or potential maintenance issues on its company vehicles and report these per company policy. It is the Transportation Specialist’s role to display a high level of customer service greeting all Riders and Responsible Parties as they are picked up and dropped off. The Transportation Specialist shall be responsible for maintaining a clean vehicle for riders to be transported in and ensure adequate levels of fuel in the vehicles assigned at all times.
Work Experience & Education Requirements:
- Previous professional experience with transportation of people including those with compromised mobility requiring wheelchair transportation (preferred)
- Has a clean driving record (required)
- Can meet health requirements of a DOT Physical (required)
- High School or GED equivalent (required)
- Experience in working around older adults and those with specialized care needs (preferred) Job Type: Part-Time & Full-Time Positions Available
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.