Adidas America Manager Routing in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
• Manage and lead a team of routing experts, analysts and administrators that support US Distribution operations to ensure accuracy and timeliness of outbound shipments while adhering to and maintaining customer requirements.
• Ensure all routing and shipping requirements are being followed in accordance with customer guidelines and in a consistent manner across the network.
• Maintain the shipment schedule with outbound operations to ensure timely and accurate shipments for all accounts.
• Partner with Productivity Planning and DC Operations personnel to ensure facility and departmental objectives and targets are met.
• Monitor daily routing goals to ensure targets and KPIs are achieved.
• Manage and create transparency to problem orders, in a proactive and timely manner, while working to resolve and communicate issues to both internal and external partners for assistance.
• Provide shipment estimations for month end target forecasting.
• Drive transparency and manage dependencies across key initiatives for US Distribution at both an operational and senior level by ensuring the appropriate tools, reports and visibility are available.
• Continually drive process improvement initiatives that support Service Metrics and KPIs around Routing and outbound operations.
• Work closely with Reporting and Analytics to create reporting efficiencies, areas of focus, and identify trends.
• Work independently and establish strong partnerships with all Brand’s operations personnel.
• Lead and motivate by example: displaying a positive attitude and approach; demonstrating a supportive and courteous interaction with peers and subordinates alike; applying a superior work ethic to all tasks and projects.
• Associated ad-hoc responsibilities supporting US Distribution operations.
• Supply Chain Management: Distribution, Customer Service, Order Fulfillment, Omni Channel Operations / Direct to Consumer, Reporting & Analytics, Compliance and Transportation.
• 3PLs and Global Logistics.
• Brand Operations and Top Account Logistics Partners.
• Trucking Company Dispatch
• Transportation Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• In-depth knowledge of end-to-end Supply Chain processes with Logistics and/or Distribution Center / Shipping emphasis.
• Excellent communication skills across different levels of the organization / business.
• Strong computer skills/knowledge required – MS Office suite and WMS. MicroStrategy, Cognos or Tableau is a plus.
• Execute a high degree of analytical and logical thinking related to all aspects of outbound operations.
• A working knowledge of customer routing, routing websites, special handling requirements and transportation, preferred.
• Proven ability to achieve and exceed goals, objectives and critical deadlines with good planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to perform work in a fast-paced setting, constantly adapting to a change-oriented environment.
• Strong team player with the ability to lead and work with diverse groups.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Minimum of five years relevant work experience and/or training
Four-year college or university degree, preferred.
Equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Previous Distribution, Shipping, SAP and WMS experience, preferred
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION . Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY . No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Manager Routing
TEAM: Supply Chain Management
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Dec 29, 2020